Thread: !! ♥ !! < HaPPy BirThdaY ♥ RiFaY @ !X! SaThaN !X! KuttY !X! > !! ♥ !!

Rhinoceros Hornbill Country

Talking !! ♥ !! < HaPPy BirThdaY ♥ RiFaY @ !X! SaThaN !X! KuttY !X! > !! ♥ !!

HaPPy BiRTHDaY RiFaY @ SathaN KuttY

Last edited by !nstall; 03-10-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=#ee82ee]• »[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080]тнєяє αяє ѕмαℓℓ ѕнιρѕ αη∂ вιg ѕнιρѕ вυт тнє вєѕт ѕнιρѕ αяє ƒяιєη∂ѕнιρѕ[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ee82ee]« •[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=4]
    [CENTER][B]♥[/B][COLOR=#ee82ee][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][B]•» [/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][B]!ηѕтαℓℓ[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#EE82EE][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][B] «•[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][B] ♥[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

ιη υяѕ нєαят αѕ ƒяη∂
    salgirah mubarak سالگِرہ مبارک Rifay

May you have a day so wonderful that you remember it for the rest of the year, till yet another wonderful birthday comes along.
    A very Happy Birthday to you.
    May God Bless you abundantly.
    especially for uuu...
    Tonight i lite a candle especially for uuu...and as it burned i made a wish for uuu... that all ur dreams come true.
    then i lite another.
    especially for uuu...and another wish i made as the flame of the candle burned. wish our frndship never fade away.

those frndship candle i lite tonight
    especially for uuu... with one thing on my mind how very special you are to me. our frndship is one of a kind.

enjoy ur spl day with lot of sweets nd smile.....

have a spl drink fa spl day..

vaazhthukaludan theertha
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR="#990099"][B]ッ[/B][/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"][B] tђєєгtђค[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="#990099"][B]ッ[/B][/COLOR]

happy b'day

Saudhi Arabia
    thx u so much dear nisha

thx theertha

thx rowdy
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][size=4][URL=""][COLOR=#800000]☠[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#800000]Don't try It [/COLOR][size=4][URL=""][COLOR=#800000]☠[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][COLOR=#800000] It'S Danger [/COLOR][size=4][URL=""][COLOR=#800000]☠[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=4][FONT=Book Antiqua][size=4]• » [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][size=4][FONT=Book Antiqua] [size=4]!X![/SIZE] ѕαтнαη [size=4]!X![/SIZE] кυттソ [size=4]!X![/SIZE] « •[/FONT][/SIZE]